Thanks for your discussion and responses.

As Joel mentioned, simplified control is regarded as one of the major
priciples for i2rs. So, I agree that multiple interaction for a unit of
data can be process by the priorities of clients. But, I still have little
concerns whether all the cases for writing and reading a unit of data can
be covered by the assigned client priorities or not. It seems that it is
risky that client's priority determines the ownership of its controlled
data. I will review the architecutre again deeply and make some comments as
soon as possible.
Thanks.

best regards,
Kwangkooog Lee (KT)