Hi Joel,

> We discussed various models of conflict resolution for the case when one
> client
> adjusts a piece of data, and then another client goes to change that data.

Are there any specifications about the unit of the "data" ? I did not find this
in the architecture and IM documents.

> decide what to do, while the clients sort out what was intended.  Rather than
> pure FCFS, we decided to have client priorities.

So, each client will have its own priority and the priorities are comparable
among the clients. But there are other entities(e.g., the control plane, a.k.a,
ISIS, OSPF, BGP etc.) that may changes the data as well, how to handle the
conflicts between the clients and non-clients?

Best regards,
Mach