I do not fully understand the data model of i2rs. But in case that many
clients interact forwarding devices with the i2rs-enabled control plane,
various policies about routing, signaling, qos and etc. from multiple
clients or multiple upper users (network applications) can be set to those
devices and to prevent or negotiate some collision of multiple policies,
such a machanism might be necessary regardless of netconf?  Joel or anyone
can explain more why it does not need? Thanks in advance.
best regards,
Kwang-koog Lee