BTW… as with any really good presentation, the slides don't tell the whole
story, they mearly enhance it. Doing otherwise results in that tragedy commonly
referred to as "Death By Power-Point." So, please find the time to listen and
watch the whole thing.
If we are lucky, Sameer will find time to do more like this.
Caryl