What I got out of the presentation was that NEON reviewed publically
available contracts from IBM (yours may be different of course) and
there was nothing explicitly stated in the contracts limiting the
workloads that could be run on a zIIP/zAAP.  There may have been wording
as to "Designated Workloads" but the definition was not in the contract.

There was some talk about zPrime not affecting (i.e. moving) IBM or
other third party software to the zIIP/zAAP.

NEON did state that if a user does not (or no longer) realizes a benefit
from using zPrime you can cancel the contract and get a prorated portion
of your money back.

I guess what it all comes down to is the "letter of the law" vs. "intent
of the law".

Ken Porowski