On 2009-11-03 at 14:36 concerning "Re: asynchronous file open?", John
McKown <joh..mck...@hea..mark...com> wrote to IBM-Main :

> [...]

John :

Purging and Restoring I/O Requests
Chapter 7. Using System Macro Instructions
DFSMSdfp Advanced Services?

Don't know anything about it but happened to be browsin' the manual a
coupla daze ago.

---------->  signature = 6 lines follows <--------------
Neil Duffee, Joe SysProg, U d'Ottawa, Ottawa, Ont, Canada
telephone:1 613 562 5800 x4585                 fax:1 613 562 5161
mailto:NDuffee of uOttawa.ca     http:/ /aix1.uottawa.ca/ ~nduffee
"How *do* you plan for something like that?" Guardian Bob, Reboot
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."
"Systems Programming: Guilty, until proven innocent" John Norgauer
2004