I was cleaning house today, and found an entry I'd put in my IPL
automation a long time ago:
        F CATALOG,DISABLE(AUTOTUNING)
which advice was provided by OA20748 at the time.  I decided to look
around to see if AUTOTUNING has been fixed yet, and found OA25072, which
is CLOSED and says in part:
        "various shortcomings have been identified with the
        implementation of catalog auto-tuning.  This APAR
        will address those issues."

Has OA25072 (corresponding to UA49253-UA49256) in fact corrected
AUTOTUNING?  Or should I keep AUTOTUNING disabled for another timeless
interval?

--
David Andrews
A. Duda and Sons, Inc.