JES cannot determine how it was passed to the internal reader. Now, such a line
could be inserted for jobs submitted via the TSO SUBMIT command is the IKJEFT53
exit. I have a horrible one to "enforce standards".

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone .
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM