Right. I don't have a functional problem. There is no "fix" that I am
looking for. I have an understanding and documentation (mine!) problem.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Farley, Peter x23353
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:21 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Anyone a Unicode Services expert? -- roundtrip conversion

I will have to leave the answer to your fundamental question for wiser and
more experienced heads to answer.  I would think you could file a PMR on
this and see what IBM has to say about it.  You might only get a doc change
out of it, but at least then there would be doc on what is and is not
supported for a guaranteed "round trip".