SMARTMVS was an IBM offering apparently available in Europe.  From the
current SMP/E User's Guide:

"The format of the HOLDDATA provided by the SMARTMVS service in Europe or
the Electronic HOLDDATA service in the U.S. is not compatible with z/OS
Enhanced HOLDDATA and does not take advantage of the enhanced REPORT
ERRSYSMODS command. Customers who currently use these services, and who
wish to make full use of the REPORT ERRSYSMODS command, must refresh their
CSI's HOLDDATA with z/OS Enhanced HOLDDATA."

Brian