Ed,

I don't want either one.   I'm trying to talk mgmt into getting me a
z890.  The original post was asking about the difference between the
z900 "normal" models and the capacity models.  I was just trying to
answer the questions that were posed.

Rex

<snip>

In a message dated 3/24/2006 11:20:10 A.M. Central Standard Time,