From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ed Finnell
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 2:30 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z900 "Capacity Models"?

In a message dated 3/24/2006 1:47:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

don't  want either one.   I'm trying to talk mgmt into getting me  a
z890.  The original post was asking about the difference between  the
z900 "normal" models and the capacity models.  I was just trying  to
answer the questions that were posed.

Sorry, wasn't really directed at you, more of a rhetorical
contemplation.  If
you're not JAVA and not DB/2 then zAAPs and
zIIPs won't help much. Then one of the PFCSK's comes in and says 'oh by
the way our new system is 100% JAVA didn't you know' and what's a DDF?

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html