We are running a couple of LPARS in MONOPLEX mode.   We have XCF, LOGR and WLM
couple datasets defined.  I was curious about the maxsystem value.  The sample
job provided by IBM for WLM allocation uses 32 for maxsystem since its the max
value so I went ahead and used 32 for my XCF and LOGR datasets.  Since we are
in monoplex mode, will this value cause any problems?  Should I redefine these
datasets using a smaller maxsystem value and if so, what should I use?  IBM
seemed to think leaving them as 32 is the way to go but I would like some other
opinions.  Thanks for any help.