On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 02:57:50 +0100, Chris Mason wrote:

>Tom
>
>Finally the camel's back-breaking straw has been posted.
>
>I guess it might also explain Jerry's ***problem***.
>
>Yes, I take *issue* with the misuse of the English language. Having just
>supported a new word ("necrodendtitic") on the grounds that usage is the
>arbiter, I still reserve the right to criticise poor usage in the possibly
>forlorn hope that the tide of misuse will recede.

Chris,

The nit-picking forum is elsewhere (even though ibm-main may run a strong
second place in that regard).  As your Queen has said, "We are not
amused."  (And you *do* speak the Queen's English, after all, don't you?)

As for Jerry's problem (or issue raised) I suspect that his PARMLIB member
(s) may missing a comma somewhat prior to the LPA= or CLPA specification.
A missing comma would result in the remaining IEASYS text being viewed as
comments and not otherwise processed.  If the comma is missing from his
IEASYSxx then that would explain the seeming lack of CLPA.  (BTDTGTTS)

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI