De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de
Mark Pace
Enviado el: MiƩrcoles, 15 de Noviembre de 2006 11:08
Para: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Asunto: Health Checker and RACF

I'm confused about RACF and Health Checker.  I've started Health Checker and
want to view it in SDSF CK.  But

 ICH408I USER(IBMUSER ) GROUP(AOPADMIN) NAME(::::::::::::::::::::)
   HZS.ZOS1.IBMCNZ.CNZ_AMRF_EVENTUAL_ACTION_MSGS.MESSAGES
   CL(XFACILIT)
   PROFILE NOT FOUND - REQUIRED FOR AUTHORITY CHECKING
   ACCESS INTENT(READ   )  ACCESS ALLOWED(NONE   )
 ***

But in RACF I have -
CLASS      NAME
-----      ----
XFACILIT   HZS.*.*.MESSAGES (G)

GROUP CLASS NAME
----- ----- ----
GXFACILI

LEVEL  OWNER      UNIVERSAL ACCESS  YOUR ACCESS  WARNING
-----  --------   ----------------  -----------  -------
 00    IBMUSER         READ               READ    NO

Looks like I have it set that anyone can read the messages file.
Do I have a glaring mistake?

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems
1700 Summit Lake Drive
Tallahassee, FL. 32317
Office: 850.219.5184
Fax: 888.221.9862
http://www.mainline.com

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited.  If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you received this
message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail, and destroy
the original message.  Thank You.

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html