On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 16:01 +0900, Timothy Sipples wrote:

> I do live in Tokyo, and there aren't a super abundance of people on
> IBM-MAIN who do, so I said what I could in response to the original
> question(s).

Seems that it's been "put sh1t on Timothy" time of late.
No doubt plenty have been rubbed the wrong way by Timothy spouting the
company line. Especially those of us that have customers deserting the
platform.

But he does offer a different perspective.
Maybe the new age has arrived. I just hope it can keep us all (me in
particular) in the business.

Shane ...