Where is SHARE? they are afraid to raise their voice to IBM. Share is now a gofor for IBM. The management at SHARE is afraid to say one word to IBM as they might pull out. Frankly it would be better if SHARE got a spine but I don't see it happening any time soon.

I understand what you're saying, but don't get me started. What you're describing extends far beyond the SHARE/IBM relationship.

Adam