Not to be confused with how many bytes per member. That varies, a loadlib
uses flags and I recall used the same number of bytes for every loadlib
member, a non-loadlib can have ISPF statistics or not. Which is why you can
store more members without statistics in the same number of directory blocks
than using statistics. Early clist code that read the PDS directory directly,
allocated it with lrecl=255 and then broke each record up by member.
Considered by some to better than issuing some kind of list command and
parsing the output. I prefer ISPF services these days.