On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 06:42 -0400, David Boyes wrote:
> News flash to SHARE: if you insist on combining junk mail with the
> conference-related announcements, then both go in the trash. It's that
> simple, guys.

I had SHARE and Smith-Bucklin remove our email address and fax number
from their records completely; it was the only way to not receive spam.

I also took up the matter with the SHARE Secretary of the time, who
politely suggested that I transfer my position as installation rep to
someone else who wouldn't mind receiving "information about a
company's products or services that may be of interest to members or
prospects".

They just don't get it.

--
David Andrews