Stephen Mednick wrote:
I don't know where you are situated at the moment but there always seems to be a
demand in some of the Asia/Pacific areas, Singapore, Hong Kong etc. Maybe you
should learn Chinese.

Hmmmm. Any application programmer training leads? I've taught
in Singapore, sold course materials in Tokyo, and include
some Japanese characters in some of my courses (Unicode / web
kinds of things).

Instead of going with IBM training (who may well come around
and hire one of us now that we've tapped into their new
education arrangement) and paying IBM prices, they can get
the same quality for less. Once they go through IBM to have
us teach there we are, of course, honor bound to only go
into that client through the IBM door. So call soon. Operators
are standing by...

[Sorry; it's been a long, hot day here in Denver.]

Stephen Mednick
Computer Supervisory Services
Sydney, Australia

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques