I would like to see a free IBM Session Manager and a Workload Simulator.

Giving away software isn't usually deemed to be UNFAIR.

Trying to kill off your competition is STANDARD business practice.

Now if they do both unequally, such as offer you the session manager but not
the workload simulator because you are trying to buy a session manager from
compeditor X. And then offer me the workload simulator but not the session
mamanger because we have contacted compeditor Y about their workload
simulator. That is UNFAIR.

/Tom Kern