I've been on both sides of the fence, as well.  88 GOOD-OPEN VALUE 00, 97.
worked for some years.
Now I'd have to throw in a few other codes if I were writing applications.

And I always told people that a successful test finds a problem.  If
you're not finding problems,
either you're not testing enough conditions or you're not thinking about
the application creatively!

Robert Sample

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 04/15/2008
03:27:55 PM: