-----------------<snip>----------------

You always believe that your every word is golden, and go ballistic when people
only quote the part that they are commenting on.

1. I'm probably going to regret responding.
2. I do not think my words are golden; I'm simply trying to clarify, since I
did not articulate my position well enough to be understood.
3. I was not ballistic; I didn't take any of the comments personally.
4. I don't know why you have it in for me, as I'm only trying to help. Also, I
do not make cryptic and obscure comments that do not add to the knowledge being
diseminated. Though, as anybody else, I've been known to be wrong, and, unlike
some, I usually acknowledge and appologise.
5. It must be nice to be able to read minds and infer what people think, even
when you're dead wrong.
6. This the last time I am responding to you on any post, because it appears to
me that you deliberately goad people, rather than contribute positively.
7. I'm still investigating why you keep slipping through my e-mail filters.
8. If you cannot contribute constructively, I would suggest that you do not at
all. I know I'm not the only one with that opinion.

Now back to real information.
ENOUGH WITH THE PERSONALITY CONFLICTS!

We're all professionals on this list; let's behave as such. Granted, sometimes we get a little "thin skinned" at times and that makes us a little "testy". And sometimes our personal traits MIGHT be offensive to others. But there's too much expertise represented here to let parsonalities get in the way, leading to waste and "hatred and discontent".

Make peace. PLEASE!!!