Tom said
> With apologies to Crash, I gotta go with Z.  Velocity 50 for an
importance
> 4 workload is way high.  I would guess also that nothing else was
impacted,
> so WLM just gave the CPU to NDM.

In theory an application that has low cpu demands can achieve a
relatively high velocity -unless- the higher importance work is using
all of the processor resource.

Now I agree that in reality it is more often the case that higher
importance work -does- use all of the processor resource and lower
importance work struggles to get anything at all, but it really does
depend on the demands the work is making on the system.

> It's not a problem unless you had other
> higher importance workload affected.

If higher importance work is getting hurt by lower importance work then
there's some sort of APAR-able defect at play.

CC