Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 12:47 AM
Subject: Re: RDz

Hi,

If you send me your address off line, I'll download the RDz files for the
trial and send them to you. I have a T1, so it will only take a very short amount of time to download. I can DHL them to you and you can have them the next day, or USPS Priority Mail in 2 days. The files in total appear to be
about 6.98GB so they will fit on one Double layer DVD or two regular ones,
whichever you prefer.

Do you have access to a mainframe (or z/os under Hercules) to be able to
install the operating system side of things?

Also, you can access a DB/2 platform (if you have one), and you do have
access via file manager to VSAM files as well, I had to look at the product
specs to be sure.

Brian