OK,   I have looked at:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/developer/application/features/inde
x.html?S_CMP=wspace

What possible use or relevance does "RAD" have for someone trying to do
COBOL/CICS development on the PC?  It looks like it is totally Java
oriented. It doesn't have the COBOL, PL/I, or CICS elements of RDz.

It might (or might not) be of interest to some, but certainly NOT to those
trying to do COBOL (or PL/I) development on a workstation - whether targeted
for Windows or z/OS.

"Timothy Sipples" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
..
> RDz is a perfect superset of Rational Application Developer (RAD).
Anything