On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 13:58:01 -0500, Mark Zelden
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I empathize that you would like to write a novella to explain why it did not
work, but then they won't need to call for help so that line could be removed.
When faced with a limitation on what you can write out, use the IBM example -

write your brief it failed call us mesage, followed by your own internal
message
id and fields you need to decipher why it failed and explain it when they call.
Just look at an IOS* message for an example.

And remember it takes time to process all that lengthy code your acs routines
will be running through, slowing down your processor from doing real work.

>On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 14:51:09 -0400, Lizette Koehler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>