>And remember it takes time to process all that lengthy code your acs routines
>will be running through, slowing down your processor from doing real work.

The cost for doing this is a lot less than people believe.
Stupid coding is still a problem; normal coding doesn't cost that much.

Also, remember productivity (the reason we have computers) is a lot more
important than worrying about one (or two) extra lines of messages.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!