On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:14:53 -0400, Ken Porowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>IIRC after a POR and before any IPL we had to reestablish the ICC
>connection from PCOMM.

We use EXTRA!, so would that be the same as Disconnect/Connect ??? If so,
that only got us to the OSA page where it displays OSA information and the
workstation IP and junk like that. No console. We had to manually vary the PC
address to be a console. Even though it's defined in CONSOL00.

I don't know if the operators did the Disconnect/Connect before the IPL
though.