Hal Merritt wrote:
IBM does not, to my knowledge, disclose any details about their customers. Institutions that may use the facility often frown upon any public discussions. Even if they were willing, they have their customers' wishes to consider. What would you like to know?

I'd like to present to some guys a list of banks / companies using IBM crypto hardware for PIN verification.

Just to prove that mainframe crypto HW is secure enough to provide such services. To show this is not experiment, rather industry standard. To prove that mainframe is reliable, secure, proven platform ;-) It need not be official list, so if someone wants to contact me off-list and say "hey, I'm working for ABC-bank, we are using crypto-HW for PIN verification for years"...
The largest company the better ;-)

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

--
BRE Bank SA
ul. Senatorska 18

Sd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy XII Wydzia Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sdowego, nr rejestru przedsibiorców KRS 0000025237
NIP: 526-021-50-88
Wedug stanu na dzie 01.01.2008 r. kapita zakadowy BRE Banku SA  wynosi
118.642.672 zote i zosta w caoci wpacony.