This performance issue is what was "fixed" in LE at some point. IBM did
have a well documented option that would make it work like it used to.

Dennis Roach
GHG Corporation
Lockheed Marten Mission Services
FDOC Contract
2100 Space Park Drive
LM-15-4BH
Houston, Texas 77058
Voice:   (281) 336-5027
Cell:    (713) 591-1059
Fax:     (281) 336-5410
E-Mail:  dennis.ro...@lmco.com

All opinions expressed by me are mine and may not agree with my employer
or any person, company, or thing, living or dead, on or near this or any
other planet, moon, asteroid, or other spatial object, natural or
manufactured, since the beginning of time.