Hello,

Since last 2-3 days observing very strange behaviour of DFHSM. In the
midnight DFHSM is not responding to any migration and recall request. Its
started task DFHSM is not taking any CPU.

But it was responding to all DFHSM QUERY commands. Tried cancelling ACTIVE
REQUESTS using CANCEL USER and CANCEL DATASET  , CANCEL REQUEST commands.
But not a single request got cancelled. But most of the waiting requests
were cancelled.

Finally we had to CANCEL the DFHSM started task and Restarted and then it
started working fine.

Also observed that this issue occurred when CDS backup process was running.
In the QUERY ACTIVE output could see that ARC0142I CDS BACKUP, CURRENTLY IN
PROCESS

I am not able to see any error messages. Probably my brain stopped
working. Any idea on this ?

JAcky