Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: TSO/E Exits

"As a side point, I wonder as to the
percentage of IBM shops that are on this list."

Exactly, why ask on a list that probably a lot of shops don't belong to?
The data (for whatever purpose) will not be exactly scientific and should
not be a basis for decision making.  I would hope other channels of
communications are being used to elicit this info.

"Good guy" or not, that just makes sense.

Guy Gardoit
z/OS Systems Programming