On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:26:33 -0400, Thompson, Steve
<steve_thomp...@stercomm.com> wrote:

>The picture and last laugh came from one who had been rebuffed for
>pointing out the confusion caused by using USS instead of OE or
>OMVS, or some such.

I admit I could not tell who got the last laugh and who or what
was being laughed at, but suspected I might be in the "laughed
at" catagory.  I guess Chris felt that a bit more strongly than I did.
I think we were both wrong.

And to show how deeply entrenched I am in the old (real :-) ) def
of USS, when I saw the subject I thought, Oh oh.  I misused USS
once.  I replaced the default IBMTEST with something that displayed
a whole buch of diagnostic stuff.

And if nobody but Chris understands what I just said, well, that's
fine.

Pat O'Keefe