I'll look at it. Of course, I doubt the company would license it. I did a fast
look and for a "Named User" (my personal copy) for Linux, the cost is $299.00 .
Which makes it fairly expensive for me to buy for myself. The plus is that I
can use it on multiple PCs, so long as only I use it and on one PC at a time.
Which makes it perfect to be my personal editor, and keep it on a single flash
drive which I take around with me.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV