On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Hal Merritt <hmerr...@jackhenry.com> wrote:
> The file isn't corrupted. If it were, then it must be discarded in its
> entirety and replaced because you can't assume that the damage is restricted
> to that one field.
>
> As others have posted, a SOC7 is a program malfunction. Fix the program.

An 0c7 is a data exception error detected by the hardware.  It can be
caused by a programming error or invalid data.  It is also possible
for both conditions to be present at the same time.

Without examining the data and software, it is not possible to make a
definitive statement regarding the cause of the error.