From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John Weber
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 9:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Parallel Sysplex Online Training

Here is some information passed on from an IBM trainer in DFW:

John,

I did include a very high level overview of Parallel Sysplex at one time.
However, it was removed from the class.  A victim of too much information in
the 5 day period.

I recommend the following:

http://www.slideshare.net/ggddggddggdd/parallel-sysplex-implement2

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg246485.pdf