Not to plug Peter Enrico's new Parallel Sysplex available class, but if I was
new to Sysplex, it would be worth the money to sit at the feet (as close as a
Web session could get me) of the Master.   Here some info I got late last week.

The purpose of this email is to remind you about my 2012 seminar / workshop
schedule, and to also tell you about the availability of the presentation
slides from my June SHARE Webcast.

My 2012 classes include two important changes. First is that I will be offering
my Parallel Sysplex performance workshop as an online / web based class.
Hopefully many of you that could not attend classes due to travel and budget
restrictions will be able to attend my web based class. The class is still
interactive with live lecturing, and there is still lots of in-class analysis.
The second change is that I have enhanced my classes with more analysis
exercises. I have worked to ensure that all my classes provide you with a
strong opportunity to conduct an analysis on your own data. This is so you
leave class not only having learned about z/OS performance, but having done an
analysis with your own data on your own WLM Service Definition, z/OS systems,
and Sysplexes.

You will leave our classes having done an actual performance analysis based on
your own data! No other z/OS performance seminar or z/OS conference can offer
the level of analysis and value you will gain in our workshops.

for more information contact Peter Enrico,  peter.enr...@epstrategies.com

Jim Marshall,   Long time Admirer and attentive listener.