Jake,

What x86 server are you referring to? Are you talking about the x68blades
in a zBX-frame connected to the mainframe?
Or are you hinting at running z/OS from x86 hardware?

If the latter is the case : feel free to contact me. You can take a sneak
peak at http://zdevops.com
We do z/OS virtualizations on x86 hardware :).

Cheers

Henri