On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Jake anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does IBM provides support running Z/OS on X86 ?

Do you mean, "Will IBM provide support for z/OS if you're running it under
emulation on Intel hardware?", or "Does IBM provide System z emulation so
you can run z/OS on Intel hardware?" -- those are quite different, though
the answer turns out to be the same.

If you have legal access to a zPDT, either as a business partner or via the
Rational offering. then the answer is YES. Otherwise the answer is NO.

Don't take this the wrong way, but with a userid of "justmainframes", your
questions are pretty ... basic. And lack context. What are you really
trying to do here? What's the goal? You'll get more help if you explain
yourself a bit more.
--
zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"