Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: Anyone know how to copy a PDS directory as a flat file?

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:14:43 +0000, Bill Fairchild wrote:

Assuming you have the authority to do so, superzap the F1 DSCB for your source PDS so that its DSORG is PS instead of PO. Then do your IEBGENER. Then zap the F1 back to PO. It might work. I have never tried this myself.

Perhaps you don't know about overrides in JCL DD and ALLOCATE
commands?

Adding to my prior remark, specify _everything_ in SYSUT1 DD.
DSORG, RECFM, LRECL, BLKSIZE.