.CSV won't contain formulae. Don't know if that's what bothers the OP -
but it bothers ME as I'd like to generate them in REXX.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: