On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:09:43 +0200, R.S. <r.skoru...@bremultibank.com.pl> wrote:

>W dniu 2012-09-19 17:19, Mark Zelden pisze:
>
>> I'm sure this is a feature, not a bug - and you can't change it. (Maybe
>> setting
>> HIPERDISPATCH off in IEAOPTxx prior to IPL would change things, but
>>
>> I doubt it?)
>>

>> For the processors defined as initially online, I think you will always
>>
>> find CPs, then zAAPs, then zIIPs.
>>

>Well I thought so, but I found changed order.

What you posted before looked like I would expect.    Did the number
online match what you had in the image profile?  Are you sure there
was nothing in COMMNDxx or automation or a human that CONFIGed
a CPU online after the IPL or one added dynamically with the logical
processor add function on the HMC?

>> Then you will see the same order for reserved processors.
>>

>That's correct, it is unchanged.

Regards,

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com