From:   "McKown, John" <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu,
Date:   11/20/2012 12:53 PM
Subject:        Re: Parsing (was: "New" way to do UCB lookups)
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

Gee, that sort of thing is why I was scared off of taking German in
college. Unfortunately, in my ignorance, I took Russian instead. Long
words with really funny looking characters. <grin/>

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone .
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message. HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and
issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The
Chesapeake Life Insurance Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance
Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company.SM

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.