From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Charles Mills [charl...@mcn.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 12:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [External] Where do started PROC errors go?

All that is in SYSLOG is

S myproc,MSGCLASS=H
IRR813I NO PROFILE WAS FOUND IN THE STARTED CLASS FOR 446
        myproc WITH JOBNAME myproc. RACF WILL USE ICHRIN03.
$HASP100 myproc ON STCINRDR
IEF695I START myproc WITH JOBNAME myproc IS ASSIGNED TO USER
++++++++
$HASP373 myproc STARTED
$HASP395 myproc ENDED

Is that USER ++++++++ a problem? I'm not getting any RACF messages.

Here is JES2PARM

JOBCLASS(STC) TIME=(1440,00), /* Job Step Time   ...mmmmss....... WS*/
         COMMAND=EXECUTE,    /* Execute Commands ..........r...... WS*/
         BLP=NO,             /* Ignore BLP parm  ...........l..... WS*/
         AUTH=ALL,           /* Allow all Cmds   ............aaaa. WS*/
         MSGLEVEL=(1,1),     /* Job, All Msgs    ................e WS*/
         IEFUJP=YES,         /* Take SMF Job Purge Exit IEFUJP     WS*/
         IEFUSO=YES,         /* Take SYSOUT Excess Exit IEFUSO     WS*/
         OUTDISP=(PURGE,HOLD),       /*                            WS*/
         LOG=YES,            /* Print JES2 JOB LOG      LOG        WS*/
         OUTPUT=YES,         /* Produce Output for Job  OUTPUT     WS*/
         PERFORM=000,        /* SRM Performance Group 0 PERFORM  hwnc*/
         PROCLIB=00,         /* Use //PROC00 DD                  hwnc*/
         REGION=0K,          /* Region Size                      hwnc*/
                             /*   (format changed SP410)             */
         TYPE6=YES,          /* Produce SMF 6 Records   TYPE6      WS*/
         TYPE26=YES,         /* Produce SMF 26 Records  TYPE26     WS*/
         MSGCLASS=K          /* Default Message Class   STCMCLAS   WS*/

(I have "ALL CLASSES" in SDSF.)

Charles