From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Christopher Y. Blaicher [cblaic...@syncsort.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 2:48 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Where do started PROC errors go?

Generally the job name is the name of the PROC you issued the start for.  Have
you tried using the ST option of SDSF?  Also, some errors get put on the bottom
of the queue.  Also, did you look in the SYSLOG?  You should see the start and
end messages

Chris Blaicher
Technical Architect
Syncsort, Inc.