This is the second time someone mentioned sharing FCTC with regular stuff one
Ficon cards.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong when I try to do this with HCD.
Possibly I delete the current FICON TAPE or DASD CHPID entry and start from
scratch as some other "kind" of definition.

Has anyone tried this that can point the way?

Brian