The RMF reports only what could be run on an assist processor without
change.  The assist process could be missing, busy when the work came
up, was too short a segment to switch to an assist processor.  It
doesn't show what could be run on an assist process with a rewrite.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 12:30 AM Pew, Curtis G
<curtis....@austin.utexas.edu> wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2020, at 5:11 PM, Mike Schwab <mike.a.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > RMF has reports of what COULD run on assist processors and if you have
> > them what DID run on assist processors.
>
> Right. But in our case what COULD run on zIIP was going to depend on whether
> or not we could rewrite our code.
>

> --
> Pew, Curtis G
> curtis....@austin.utexas.edu