From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Gadi Ben-Avi
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2020 11:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IEASYS problem

[CAUTION: This Email is from outside the Organization. Unless you trust the
sender, Don’t click links or open attachments as it may be a Phishing email,
which can steal your Information and compromise your Computer.]

Hi,
During the IPL, The message:
IEA008I SYSTEM PARMS FOLLOW FOR z/OS 02.03.00 HBB77B0
        IEASYS0B
        IEASYS00
Was displayed.
I then see
IEE252I MEMBER IEASYS00 FOUND IN SYS1.PARMLIB IEA325I IEASYS00 PARAMETER LIST
With a list of all of the parameters is IEASYS00 IEE252I MEMBER IEASYS0B FOUND
IN SYS1.PARMLIB IEA325I IEASYS0B PARAMETER LIST With a list of all of the
parameters is IEASYS0B IEE252I MEMBER IEASYS00 FOUND IN SYS1.PARMLIB IEA325I
IEASYS00 PARAMETER LIST With a list of all of the parameters is IEASYS00

So it looks like IEASYS00 was read  twice.
When I looked in IEASYM00 it said:
SYSDEF  SYSPARM(00,L)
        SYMDEF(&IOAVER='V919')
I changed IEASYM00 to:
SYSDEF  LPARNAME(CDVL) SYSPARM(0A,L)
        SYMDEF(&IOAVER='V919')
SYSDEF  LPARNAME(CMP1) SYSPARM(0B,L)
        SYMDEF(&IOAVER='V919')
Which I hope will fix the problem.

We have a product called Image Focus from NewEra Software, which among other
things, parses  the PARMLIB.
It currently tells me that everything is OK.

I'll have to wait for the next IPL to check.

Gadi