On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 18:41:54 +0000, Robert Prins wrote:

>...  the advantage of keeping things together, like the PL/I RFE I've
>very recently entered,
><https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=147579>.
>Feel free to vote for it, although I already expect it to be accepted.

I don't speak PL/I, but wouldn't it be even better to declare an array of
structures, each having two fields, ISO and INFO.  Initialization could then
keep the initial values even closer together.

>And a general note: when using ISPF edit to remove sequence numbers from a
>(large) number of (large) members, you might need to cater for the fact that a
>PDS might need to be compressed at some stage in the middle of your processing!

Use PDSE.

>PS: Please people, strip off all the unnecessary garbage from your replies...

PS: Please, people, set your clock and timezone consistently:
TZ=Europe/Vilnius, not GMT.

-- gil